Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Buckets and Blogging (Organic)

Organic... check yes or no

Eating Organic: I have been dabbling in the organic lifestyle for sometime now.  I started off at Publix aka the Green Wise section. Then moved onto places such as Native Sun, Whole Foods and The Fresh Market.  I am not sure if anyone else feels this way but I was highly intimidated at times.  I have since started to become more comfortable with Whole Foods.  Another one of my favorite places now is the local Jacksonville Farmers Market.  They have a complete selection of all organic produce which I really loved.  More so recently I heard about this great little company that actually drops off organic produce at your front door once a week.  I haven't yet tried it but have great reviews from a good friend - Jenny.  So far she has been really excited about it and highly recommends it.  I am "thinking" of joining.  See below for the companies information.  Eating organic comes at a price but I believe that price is well worth it.  I would love to go completely organic but as for right now I am taking baby step... and along the way you will share this journey with me.

Palmetto Organics: http://palmettoorganics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment